Global Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Type (Sex Pheromones, Aggregation Pheromones, Others), By Function (Mating Disruption, Detection & Monitoring, Mass Trapping), By Mode of Application (Dispensers, Traps, Sprays), By Crop Type (Fruits & Nuts, Field Crops, Vegetable Crops, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027
New York, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Type, By Function, By Mode of Application, By Crop Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310314/?utm_source=GNW
The global agricultural pheromones market is expected to witness impressive growth in the forecast period, 2023-2027.The market is driven by the rising demand to increase agricultural production and growing incidences of pests and insects destroying agricultural fields.
Due to the rise in awareness about the negative effects of chemical-induced food items and health-consciousness among consumers, the demand for organic fruits & vegetables is rapdily increasing around the globe. Also, the supportive government policies promoting the agriculture industry and the high-end investments to upgrade the existing infrastructure of the agricultural sector in their respective countries are expected to positively influence the market growth in the forecast period.
The global agricultural pheromones market is segmented into type, function, mode of application, crop type, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.Based on type, the market is segmented into sex pheromones, aggregation pheromones, and others.
Sex pheromones are anticipated to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027 as they are the most commonly used type of pheromones for the pest management process. Besides, sex pheromones are effective even in small amounts and are non-toxic for animals.
The major market players operating in the global agricultural pheromones market are Biobest Group NV, BASF SE, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., ATGC Biotech Pvt Ltd., Bioline AgroSciences Ltd, Bio Controle – Métodos de Controle de Pragas Ltda., Isagro Group, Koppert Biological Systems, Hercon Environmental Corporation, ISCA Technologies, Inc., Trécé Incorporated, Russel IPM Ltd, Trece Inc., Pherobank B.V., Certis Europe BV, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017 – 2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023 – 2027
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global agricultural pheromones market from 2017 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global agricultural pheromones market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
• To classify and forecast global agricultural pheromones market based on type, function, mode of application, crop type, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global agricultural pheromones market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global agricultural pheromones market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global agricultural pheromones market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global agricultural pheromones market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global agricultural pheromones market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufactures and service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufactures, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of global agricultural pheromones market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Manufacturers, service providers, end users, and other stakeholders
• Distributors and suppliers of products & services and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to agricultural pheromones
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, service providers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global agricultural pheromones market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Type:
o Sex Pheromones
o Aggregation Pheromones
• Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Function:
o Mating Disruption
o Detection & Monitoring
o Mass Trapping
• Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Mode of Application:
• Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Crop Type:
o Fruits & Nuts
o Field Crops
o Vegetable Crops
• Agricultural Pheromones Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global agricultural pheromones market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310314/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
#Global #Agricultural #Pheromones #Market #Type #Function #Mode #Application #Crop #Type #Region #Competition #Forecast #Opportunities